Welcome Guillom to Fula Wikipedia!
Thank you for your contributions to Fula Wikipedia! I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wikipedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. If you need help, just ask me on my talk page.
Enjoy! --Jose77 15 septembre 2007 à 09:24 (UTC)
Guillom wrote: Pour information, Jose77 avait autrefois la fâcheuse habitude de demander les outils d'administrateur de façon temporaire pour lui-même sur de petits wikis, puis de demander (pour ne pas dire forcer) aux contributeurs locaux de traduire ses articles pseudo-religieux. Maintenant que les stewards sont au courant de son petit jeu et refusent de lui donner ces outils, il essaie de trouver d'autres moyens de faire traduire ces articles visant visiblement à recruter des adeptes pour son église (qui à première vue ressemble plutôt à un mouvement sectaire). Je vous conseille fortement d'ignorer ses messages et de le bloquer s'il persiste. guillom 13 septembre 2007 à 19:47 (UTC)
Please show Compassion/Veuillez montrer la compassionModifier
- Greetings Guillom,
- Please calm down. Since we are both Christians (or have Christian ethics), let us resolve this issue peacefully.
- (I know you dislike me very much, however let us discuss with civility.)
- The reason why I removed your comments was because I have changed my mind and decided not to ask Amkoullel for translation help in the meantime.
- There are also certain issues I would like to clarify with you:
- My messages are not "advertisements", rather they are simply requests for translation help. It is entirely up to the users themselves to decide whether or not to help me. Our church do not make any monetary gains by spreading the gospel, our aim to save lost souls from eternal suffering in Hell by preaching to them about Jesus' salvation etc.
- The aim or goal of any Christian denominaton is to preach the gospel to all nations before the second coming of Jesus. I am very sure that during the late 19th century and early 20th centuries, the French missionaries had also travelled to their French West African colonies to inform the native population of the gospel. Were these French missionaries stopped by the French government?
- Our church is not a cult. It is officially recognized as one of the legitimate churches in China, North America and elsewhere. Unlike some of the Mormon's or Jehovah's Witnesses teachings, our church's teachings are considered by the majority of mainstream Christians as Orthodox, and are classified along with other Christian groups of the Pentecostal-Protestant branch of Christianity. (You are always welcome to attend our church services to see for yourself).
If you want your church denomination to be translated into the Chinese or Taiwanese language, then I would be glad to help you. (Si vous voulez que votre dénomination d'église soit traduite en langue chinoise ou taiwanaise, alors je serais heureux de vous aider.)--Jose77 15 septembre 2007 à 09:33 (UTC)